We shall make every effort to protect personal data of cabaretunderworld.com users. Personal data of our customers is maintained and disclosed according to the following principles:
If you wish to obtain the status of cabaretunderworld.com user, you will have to provide certain information when registering, such as name and e-mail address.
- Your name will only be used for proving your identity.
- Your e-mail address will not be disclosed to third parties.
- We shall only collect the minimum necessary information required for ensuring the quality of our services.
- We shall not disclose customer information to third persons, except in the case where the customer has granted relevant consent which is fixed in a contract or in any other way, or where the disclosure of information is required by law.
- We shall make every effort to maintain the completeness, upgrading and accuracy of customer data.
Information about all visitors of cabaretunderworld.com
In most cases we collect general information about our visitors, e.g.: which page is most frequently visited and which service is most frequently used. Such information is used for statistical purposes. It will help us to find out the main interests and needs of our customers. Such information enables us to improve the quality of our services.